Hi

I had my share of bad experience about sitting correctly , lately.

I was concentrating hard on a Bucks Point pattern, didn't realize how the
time is running away. , so didn't get up to make me something to dring. I
was sitting at the endge of the chair, pulled my pillow close tpo me but
bend over it more than usual because I didn't see th e pin holes. I used my
magnifier but this didn't make the bending any easier. Finally my neck gave
in. I have a stiff neck now for ovber 2 weeks. It is getting better but I'm
still giving my pillow some vacation.  That is when I also realized that the
problem wasn't only sitting correctly but that I need new glasses.

Hope to get back soon to my pillow.

Miriam

In Arad Israel