"I've also discovered another reason why the USPS (postal service) is broke--no 
one has postal rates a!
 s low as the US."  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA   


I'm sure you are joking Susan! I purchase things over the internet all the time 
as here in our tiny Malta too many craft things, lace threads, books etc are 
simply unavailable due to the size of the market - and I have been doing this 
for quite a few years now. I barely go out to look for something I may need as 
my first reaction is to "consult" my computer. 
Unfortunately, if at all possible, I avoid buying things from Australia or the 
USA because of the hideous postal rates! I get them from there only if it is a 
last resort. Likewise I avoid Italy and Spain - Spain because of the language 
barrier and Italy because the postal service has quite a bad reputation.
The UK and other European countries come first on the list.

Karen in Malta

          

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to