Hello to One & All!

A very inexpensive bobbin is a round, paper lollypop stick with plastic 'pony'
glued onto the stick. (I made a batch for next to nothing when I ran out of
bobbins for a project.)

For 1 bobbin you will need:
1 round, paper lollypop stick (Craft stores usually carry these in their candy
making area.)
10 plastic pony beads (These are the 1/4'' beads. The hole will jvst fit around
the lolly stick.)
Craft glue that dries clear (I used a lot of glve so the beads won't wiggle on
the stick.)

Put some glue on the end of the stick, slip 2 beads over the glue & line up the
edge of the top bead with the top edge of the stick. This the head of the
bobbin.
Do the same with the remaining 8 beads to the other end of the stick. When dry
I applied additional glue to the beads at the ends of bobbins & to the beads
next to the area where the thread is wound.

This is a project that the advlts can do also.

Hugs,

Susie Rose