Hi Nita

I have not much to add to Lorelei's suggestions.

I started tutoring with a longer lacing history but without previous
education experience. I started with a single newbee and slowly the number
grew. I took rather a coaching approach than a schoolish approach, except
for the first one or two lessons. It worked for me and most of my students.

What took me by surprise at first was a reflex when letting them make tapes.
When the worker returns, they tended to make mirrored stitches, that is the
cross with the 3rd bobbin over the 2nd and the twists with the 1st an 3rd
over the 2nd and 4th.

Jo