Happy Birthday, Avital. Sorry I'm late but I'm just now going over about
10-15 digests. The threads are interesting so it takes a while to read.

I have made a lot of friends via Arachne. Not only by corresponding with
members but also by meeting them during my trips to the US or Europe. As a
matter of fact this is how I met Avital, at the very beginning of the
nineties when I joined Arachne.  A mailing list is quite different from
facebook or something similar. I  am on some kind of facebook but I never
bother to open up and see whats on. I prefer the texts which I can read and
reread whenever I feel like it.

Thanks to Liz and Avital who have maintained Arachne all these years.

Miriam

In Israel