Hello Jeri and everyone

Thank you for the link Jeri. Absolutely fascinating stuff. The notes
on the shoes, Lot 179, are indeed interesting. Anyone studying shoe
construction and style should see them. I didn't know I liked shoes
that much - these are just beautiful! They even have Nottingham lace
on them.

http://www.kerrytaylorauctions.com/sales.php

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west
coast of Canada