On 14/12/2011 10:51, Agnes Boddington wrote:
Yes, Daphne, I too got this, but thrashed it immediatley.
Me, too. Although, as I use Thunderbird for my e-mail program, I looked at it first by View/Message Source, which confirmed my opinion that this was for the Junk folder.

It does show the importance of signing your messages with your name (and
where you live), so we know from whom the message has come.
Agnes Boddington
Elloughton UK
I heartily agree!

And will confirm the usual warning not to click on links in e-mails, (unless you're *very* confident about the source). It's much safer to go to your web browser and find the web page through that. This separates your computer from the address in the e-mail; if you go directly though the link in the e-mail, it can take you to a page which is a copy of the real web page and which is used as a disguise or mask by criminals.

Best wishes to everyone for a safe Christmas and New Year
from Linda Walton,
(in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K., where it's clear and sunny, (unlike the more northern and western counties - poor things, getting gale-force snow - but jolly cold and breezy).

Hello Everyone
I have sent the message I now recieved this morning from
someone pretending to be a lacemaker on the list.
Have anyone else recieved it too?
Daphne Sunny Norfolk UK