Hi everyone

Thanks must go to Amber for coordinating this years card exchange! Well done
Amber.

As you  know, we have asked you all to scan and forward a picture of your
exchange cards so that they can be placed online for all to enjoy. If you
have not already done so (I am short approx 30 scans) then please ask your
partner to scan or photograph your work and forward them on to me for
inclusing.

This year I had not stressed that it would be interesting to see details
about the work and so there is less there but perhaps those who can remember
the particulars of their work will forward a bit for me to include.
Generally it is things like, the pattern origin, thread used etc.

The 2011 Arachne Card Exchange website is now open for your viewing and I
would like to ask you to take the time to read the short history of the
Arachne exchanges provided by Alice at
http://www.brandis.com.au/arachne/2006/index.html

It is well worth the wander around the different years as there is so much
there to see.

In the meantime, take a look at http://www.brandis.com.au/arachne/ and enjoy
this touch of the festive season, no matter where you are.

hugs

Jenny Brandis

Kununurra, Western Australia

je...@brandis.com.au