I use one of the cross-stitch embroidery metal boards and magnets to follow the pattern when using a graph. The magnet covers up the row above the one I am working. This way I can see what stitches I should be working into what stiches on the row below.

Sue

sueba...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: Clay Blackwell

In my note to Mary Carey, I failed to mention that the single best "tool" I have found to help with charts is a roll of sticky-tape made in see-through colors which is like "post it notes" in that the tape can be pulled up and repositioned numerous times. I always use a strip of this to inderline the line of the graph that I am currently knitting.