Thank you Darlene, that thought has been rattling around my head also for a couple of days. I have what might be a suitable top already, so I will try it on underneath it to see if it all sits ok, the new grey one is a snug fit around the top, so I dont want wrinkles in the camisole underneath. I am considering doing one of these anyway so it will work with other tops (lots of them seem to be lower than my really confortable sit. I dont have the ample curves to give it the full glory.
Sue T
In very wet and very windy Dorset today

As I read the replies to this question a thought popped into my head. Why not purchase a fine knit camisole and add a band of lace across the top. Naturally, you could alter the neckline to work with the lace you have done. I think it would sit best with the top in question and could be used with other garments as well.

Darlene Wainwright
darlen...@xplornet.com