Dear All,
    What a load of responses!  Churches and libraries seem to head the list,
but coffee shops, restaurants, community centers, schools, which made me think
of our local state teacher’s college, art schools, quilting shops, LYS,
(local yarn shop) town halls, virtually any place with a large room, which I
think is the actual message, would be fair game for a group of lacemakers.

The other message I got loud and clear was the concern and interest of people
I have never met in my interests, and their willingness to help.  This means
so much.  I have thanked every writer, although privately, but I want to thank
you all publicly, those who wrote and those who did not but lurked there
loyally.  This is an amazing group.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US, where it’s really cold today, 19F,
–6.5C with sunny skies so far, later expecting clouds and flurries.  Warmer
by Friday.