Has the Lace Guild found someone to become their  Chairman?
I have been following the saga of Sue Dane as she has been  frozen into the
Chairmanship with no one to relieve her of that post, and no  Vice Chairman
to shadow her in order to take over in the future.  In issue  143 it was
announced that they had changed the Constitution so that she could  serve for
5 years.
The current issue does not appear to have the usual plea for  someone to
step up to that post, but the Vice Chairman post still appears to be  empty.

I have more than a passing interest in this leadership drama  from across
the seas, since the International Old Lacers, Inc. made me the  chairman of
their committee to investigate name change. One of the reasons for  the name
change initiative is that there is a fear that the same thing could  happen
here if our group does not attract new members.

Devon