If any of you are planning to visit the Chicago Flower and Garden Show at Navy
Pier  (http://www.chicagoflower.com/ ), look out for stand 10 – Women's
Journeys in Fiber http://womensjourneysinfiber.com/

I believe we are next to the Chicago Botanic Garden’s stand somewhere
against the north wall. I don’t go till Friday so haven’t yet seen it, but
I understand our fiber element is drawing a lot of interest, and Navy Pier
expect 60,000 visitors to the show over the 9 days it is on.

The group is a collection of weavers, quilters, surface design artists,
felters etc.  Last year was my first time participating and our theme was
Aprons: Myth, Mystery and Fantasy, and mine includes both bobbin and needle
lace.

Sue

sueba...@comcast.net