Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:44:35 -0500
From: "Angel Skubic" <cearbh...@midco.net>
Subject: [lace] Convention in Aug in St Paul?

I was just informed by Galina Khemleva (Skaska Designs) that she is going to
have a booth at the lace convention in St Paul MN. (bells went off in my
head) is it really coming up so soon? Is there a webpage where I can get
more information on the Lace Convention? I live in MN so will want to be
there. My sis and her daughter may be interested in coming as well.
Thanks anyone who can toss me more info??
Cearbhael