Around a year ago I posted a picture of the baby christening dress I had made some years back, 1992 - 1997, designed by Veronica Sorensen and in her book Modern Lace Designs. The dress has languished in the drawer (wrapped in acid free tissue paper and unbleached muslin) all these years, occasionally coming out for a brief showing at a Lace Day. Today, Easter Sunday, April 8, 2012, the dress was finally used as it was intended. My granddaughter Amelia Caroline was baptized and she wore the dress. What a lovely 13 day old baby girl she is... I've posted 2 pictures of her wearing the lace dress on webshots. Pictures 2 and 3.

http://community.webshots.com/album/579942410PmmurI

Best Regards,
Carol Melton
Valley of the Sun