If you get any ionfo on it I would like to know as well :-)
Lauren in Snohomish WA, USA

On 4/28/2012 11:20 AM, Kim Davis wrote:
I have a copy of an old Young Lacemaker magazine with a pattern for a
Brownie Emblem.  I would love to get a hold of this pattern, as my
daughter's Girl Scout troop is just about to bridge over to Brownies.
It says that I can send 50pence to Mrs. M Hall in Harrogate, England.
Knowing this was published quite some time ago, I am trying to see if
this is still possible.  Does anyone know of her whereabouts at this
time, or another way to purchase the pattern?
Thanks, Kim