When I design a piece, I look at what I want to do with it, who will
see/receive/use it and what elements I want to use...then play!!

When I
look at making something new, the same questions apply, for example my current
piece is to be worn on a shirt/skirt outfit with a butterfly print...colours
chosen to set up a match and pattern from a collection that has been gathering
for some time.

My other current project is one of my own design - the
elements to meet criteria set by the first destination of the piece...

Inspriation comes from lace gatherings, poetry, property, nature, etc...I have
spent a lifetime jotting down 'scribbles' when I see something that appeals.
My biggest problem is stopping it all just long enough to take advantage of
what I already have.

Warm regards,

Laura Forrester @>++

laura_ros...@yahoo.com