Hi
My problem is just the opposite. I have just finished a Kortelahti Oval
from the book of roses, and a Torchon bookmark. I cleaned my  pillows  from
UFOs which were sitting there collecting dust for several years. I didn't
finish the UFOs I just took them off the pillow going by the motto that if
I don't wear something for three years out it goes because it is a sign
that either I don't like it any more or it doesn't fit me.

So now I have four empty pillows and I have  no idea what I'm going to do
next. This is quite frustrating. I need something to trigger my imagination
and it has to be a challenge.

I hope, David, that you find something nice to do pretty quickly which you
will like as much as you liked the current pattern.

Hope the socks keep you warm. I could use some of your cooler weather since
our July/August were the hottest I can remember. It doesn't even cool doan
at night.

Happy lacemaking,

Miriam
In Israel