We have just mounted an update to the Lace Guild website which includes details
of the July issue of 'Lace', preliminary information about next year's Lace
Guild summer school, information about two new DVDs of Bucks Point prickings
from the AV Clark collection, a new Lace Gallery and...
 -- loud drum-roll --
...a major revision and expansion of the Craft of Lace section.

We welcome any corrections or queries about the accuracy of the new material.
This is best discussed off-list, so please send it direct to me.

The URL is in the signature - please contact us if you have any problems. You
may need to refresh the pages to see the new content.

Jean and David in cool and windy Glasgow