I have been going through the photos that Sue just transferred to flickr, and
have put tags on them.  Not all of them yet.  I'll do some each day until I
get them all.

When I'm not absolutely sure what it is or what to call it, I added nothing.
This piece, I think, is Halas needlelace, but I'm not sure.  Somebody please
look and verify.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/8161243058/in/photostream/

For those who aren't familiar with tags: they are words that a search engine
will see.  This will help search engines find our photos.  There is also a
search function in flickr that only functions on flickr photos.  With tags you
will be able to search for specific styles among our photos.

Lorelei