Another question came up about the PHOTOSTREAM and the individual SETS.  So I
thought it might be useful to explain this.  Some of you already know this,
but some don't.

Any photo that any arachnean adds to arachne2003 will appear among our arachne
photostream.  The sets are just ways to organize some of the photos into
meaningful batches.  The software doesn't make a 2nd copy of the photo when
you add it to your set, it just makes a note to let it pop up when anybody
wants to look at the specific photo album.

If you add a photo to our photostream it will stay there until somebody
deletes it.  If you want it to appear in your album, you have to get into your
set, and edit the set so as to include it.

Or you can start by opening your set, adding the new photo to the set.  The
software automatically adds it to the photostream, because that is where the
photo actually is.  The set is just a sort of invisible note: "if somebody
wants to see this specific batch of photos, show them this one, too"

If for some reason you don't want the whole world to see your photo you can
specify that it is "private".  Then only other arachneans can see it.
Remember: since we all use the same logon name and password, the flickr
software thinks we are all the same person.  So making a photo "private" means
that only a person who logs on as arachne2003 will be able to see the photo.
But that means all of us.

Lorelei