I was looking in the arachne archives for the precise instructions David in aus wrote out to pin his square tallies safetly for neater tally making, but didn't find them. Found some part references to it but not quite enough. Its been years since I made any square tallies and I have never made all that many but would like to do them for a small piece with some time limitations. I am setting up another pillow to try out first but if David is reading I wonder if you could tell me which pin holes you put pins into to support them to help make at least a half way decent job of them without taking years to practice.
many thanks
Sue T... In Dorset UK where it is drizzling, damp, dull and will be dark within the next 90 minutes, :-( roll on spring
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to