On 27/11/2012 14:13, Susan Reishus wrote:
**Everyone - it is important to stop lurking and expecting  others to do
the
writing.  Any list like Arachne is only vital if everyone  participates.
It
seems that there are fewer members trying  to keep lace alive around the
world.   We must correct  this.  Please step up to the challenge and
actively
participate.**  Jeri

OK, I must admit to being one of those lurkers, only posting a couple of times a year. I think the reason for this is that those who post regularly seem to be so much more experienced lace makers than I am so I am somewhat in awe and not sure whether I can contribute much. However, the challenge has been put forward, so I will try to be more visible.

In response to the 'what are you making?' question: I have just finished my Christmas lace swap and am about to start a Tara dragon from Lacewing Design. So, nothing on my pillows at the moment. I do have a knitted lace shawl part-made which I am doing as a KAL in aid of Medicin sans Frontieres. I'm enjoying reading what everyone else is making at the moment.

Lesley
Marple, Cheshire UK