Hello Avital and everyone

If the >quoted >>stuff isn't apparent right away in one's in-message, look
below for a short set of grey/gray dashes. Click that to reveal the quoted
part. It might be all you see is the sender's signature line and that's ok.
But if you see the >'s and >>'s and arachne sig line repeated a few times,
they can be deleted without affecting your new reply.
Just a tip.

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada