And here we are having had a forecasted temp of 40C now enjoying about 37.9C with a storm brewing. But............. our humidity level is in the single figures, about 8%. Having lived in Melbourne for 25 years you can keep all that humidity to yourself thanks Liz. :-)

Cheers,
Shirley T.  -  relaxing at the 'puter this afternoon.