I have learned so much from the list, I am ever thankful.  I'm not sure when
I joined the list but probably about 2000 as I started making lace in 2000.

I do have a question, I'm sure many friendships have been made through
Arachne, but how many friendships have been made from an exchange?

I have participated in several exchanges and secret pals but one in
particular became special..

At Christmas 2009, I was paired with a lovely lady and we continue to
communicate.  We met at IOLI, Portland, 2010 and will be roommates in Salt
Lake City.

I hope others have experienced this...Arachne makes the world seem smaller,

Irene Whitham

Surrey, BC Canada