On 23 March 2013 21:29, Brenda Paternoster <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> I have just caught up on a backlog of threads sent to me recently by
> several of you lovely people and I have just added about three dozen new
> (and new-old) threads to the list, so it's time for everyone to have
> another look at:
> http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/threads/add5.html



Thanks for keeping this invaluable work up Brenda. I know I cannot do
without your book whenever I come to start a new project.

Sorry to have to be the one to point it out, but I noticed that you listed
Gutermann Jeans thread,  without the wrap count. I don't know if it was
intentional, or still has to be added.

Thanks again,
Karen in Malta.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to