Hi

I've been interested in reading about what laces you all do and what projects
you have ongoing.  A bit like Clay I have nearly nothing on my pillows, just a
Torchon square finished, but needing the pins taken out, and the bobbins wound
for a piece of Bucks Point which I can't start until after our Easter visitors
have gone home.

But having read what other people are doing I have been wondering if someone
can tell me what the difference is between needle tatting and shuttle tatting.
I bought myself a tatting shuttle years ago and had a go.  I didn't get on
with it, but that might be because the only instructions I could find were
some sketchy ones in a book about many crafts.  It's something I would like to
try again as it's so much easier to cart around than a pillow etc.

Alison in Colchester, Essex, UK where the sun is shining, but it's still very,
very cold for the end of March