Thank you Tamara.
I am excited to give the pattern a try.

Susie
Morris, IL

RE:
"If you're talking about mine, here's the answer. *If it gets through this
time; I tried to send it last week, when Janice Blair asked, and no luck.

Top to bottom (right down the middle of the spider) the pricking is 95mm.
Across, (where the upper of the bottom set of legs is attached), it's 85mm.
Distance between the pins is ca 3mm. I can't remember what thread I used for
it -- probably Madeira 50/2, with either some no-brand copper metallic, or
else Sulky. But, of course, a pattern like that can always be scaled up or
down, to the thread of choice. ---Tamara P Duvall "