Hi Chris,

I have two very nice books on Needlelace that would meet your requirements!
The newer of the two is "Needlelace, Designs and Techniques" by Catherine
Barley.  Published by Batsford, 2001, ISBN 0 7134 8688 0.  However, I am not
sure but it may be OOP.

The second book is "needle Lace, Techniques and Inspiration" by Jill Nordfors
Clark.  1999, Hand Books Press,  ISBN 0-9658248-5-3.  I am fairly certain that
this is also OOP.

I went to Abe Books online and found copies of both books.  However, I should
warn you that the prices for Catherine's books are alarming!  They range from
$150 to $978!!!   The prices for Jill's book(s) are more reasonable.

Catherine is active on Arachne, and may be able to offer you more suggestions.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA, USA

Sent from my iPad