Hello All!  The lace guild that was meeting in Cortland met its demise last
year & some of the gals are trying to revitalize the group.  There will be a
get together at the Cortland branch of the Warren-Trumbull County Public
Library this Saturday, May 18th from 10am to 2pm.  The new library is located
at 578 Lakeview & is a lovely venue.  We plan to make lace & renew friendships
in the conference room off the main lobby, followed by an optional lunch at a
nearby restaurant.  All interested lacemakers are invited & welcome.  The
previous leaders did not share their contact list so it's been hit or miss to
reach everyone who attended lace events over the past few years.  Please
contact me off list if you wish more info.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA
USA