Hi arachnes,  One more bit on e-readers.  Amazon and Barnes & Noble have a
lot of old needlework books available.  Ladies Album of Fancy Work..., Art
of Modern Lace Making, Point and Pillow Lace, Ladies' Work-Table Book,
Embroidery and Lace, Compendium of Lace-Making-Bobbin Filet, NL..., Lace
History, etc.  I'm talking 1850 to 1905 or so.

Some are free though they do not have illustrations usually.  Others are
very cheap and do have illustrations -sometimes small on my basic kindle
and Nook Touch.  Lots of typos in some of them but lots of fascinating
information for me!  There are a couple different publishers.  I don't
know if they are all repeated at the Professor's site.

Jane in Vermont USA where a bird flew into the house!!  I got it outside
before the cat ate it!
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to