I'd like to chime in on the printing issue.
A problem can occur if the pdf pages are A4, and the print paper is North
American letter size, but most print software gives the option of printing
at original size. It will mean the bottom or top of the page is cut off,
not a sacrifice unless a crucial part of the pricking is in that area.

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada