I see Pattern 51 now - it is under Chapter 6, "Raised and Rolled Work," page
62.  I was looking under Chapter 8 (leaves) before.  Sorry!

Liz

-----Original Message-----
From: Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
To: Bev Walker <walker.b...@gmail.com>
Cc: Arachne <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 5:11 pm
Subject: Re: [lace] Honiton book help

Hi Bev-

I have Elsie Luxton's "The Technique of Honiton Lace", and chapter 8 is
"Leaves".  But oddly enough, there isn't a "pattern 51"  in the book.

Looking further, I found, "Honiton Lace Patterns" (also by Luxton),  and
chapter
8 also addresses leaves, and pattern 51 is there...  A "Leaf Sampler".  So
that's the book you need.

Clay

Sent from my iPad