Dear Susan and All,

Maria Niforos - Fine Antique Lace, Linens and Textiles has been in business
 for quite a few years.  She is highly regarded as a dealer.  Her
merchandise is of high quality, and she has quite a European following.

As a collector, I recall her postings from London, when she was based
there.  In recent years, her offerings have been on the American Ebay under
the
name "mithya", and originate in New York State.  She participates  in
regularly-scheduled very large antiques shows.  You  can learn more by
conducting
a internet search of her name.

In 2010, Laurie Waters of Lace News (member of _Lace@Arachne_
(mailto:Lace@Arachne) ) conducted a long interview with  Maria Niforos, which
was most
informative.  Still available at
http://lacenews.net/2010/10/02/interview-maria-niforos/.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 6/14/2013 3:17:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,