Just a note that when we "label" people or try to slot folks into a groove,
there is always the exception.  while it makes good fodder, we usually are
narrow minded ourselves to think that only certain capabilities create
certain things.

last was the folks who "lurk" now it is mathmatically inclined.  if you
have a strong opinion great but please try not to force or defend your
opinion on the others who may have their protective talents get their hairs
up.  let's share the positive and the good and the tips that you earn (not
just learn) in making our craft wonderfully rewarding. i read this new
thought and considered it in relation to my close family and friends and
could see correlation.  wonderful brain activity for me and a few smiles -
not chuckles tho.  now there seems a war developing in the list - my energy
is better spent at the pillow.

--
Hugs, Lin and the Mali
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a