-----Original Message-----
From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
---- Bev Walker <walker.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

I agree with Bev, that Clay's work...warrants inclusion as a modern lace
mover-and-shaker.

Also past and present officers of the major lace organizations, such as
IOLI, the English lace guild, etc.

I would also add Liz, creator and keeper of Arachne

----Cearbhael <cearbh...@midco.net> wrote

Oh I would have to add David Collyer, not only is he a fantastic lace maker
he keeps the list amused as well. I love his humour and his ability to take
on huge projects and "FINISH" them, to everyone's amazement and delight.
Also great recipes are always popped in now and then... ;o))
I also would include any member of the list who has been "Published" with
"How To" books and or pattern books. They are a gift to us and it is so
wonderful to be able to actually "talk" to them about their work etc. They
are a tremendous resource to us.

Cearbhael