Der kloppelbrief wurde auf 71% verkleinert.

No I can't translate it but from experience working with Gutterman's silk
for Milanese, I would think this means the pattern is at 71% of what it
should be.  The braids aren't wide enough on the pattern sheet as they are for
that thread; they need to be wider.

And in fact a quick look at a free translator comes up with
"Has been reduced to 71% of the If anybody wants."

Not sure what happened at the end, but it confirms what I thought.  This is
*at* 71% so it fits on the sheet, you need to enlarge it.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire
who won this beautiful book in the raffle at The Lace Guild convention at
Kidderminster this year.  Hope to see lots of you at Worcester in 2014.  What
could you win?