Hello All!  I've just returned from a weekend of wire lace with Kim at PLG
(Pittsburgh Lace Group) & can safely say that a good time was had by all!!  As
a beginner, I started with a Le Pompe plaited piece--a lace that I would NOT
have selected to make in thread.  But OMG--in wire--it speaks!!  Trudy (Lacy
Susan) was our vendor & she had ordered some very colorful 32 gauge wire from
the UK.  Yowza--lime green, hot pink, seafoam, smoke & many more stunning
colors.  Kim provided additional beginner patterns for us to try at home with
bobbins on loan--a very generous policy on her part.  Usual disclaimers--just a
very satisfied student & customer.  It was certainly an eye-opening experience
that other lacemakers might enjoy if given the opportunity.  Well worth putting
it on your bucket list!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA