Wow Anna, now that is interesting history, some of which was new information for me. As Archivist for the NSW Lace Guild, I will capture it for our records. We must get together some time to fill out more detail.
Annette in sunny Wollongong where the smoke has cleared. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Anna Binnie Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2013 9:23 AM To follow the discussion I had 2 brilliant bobbin lace teachers. I started lace when I was 26 years old and a very new Mum. Jenny Fisher was my first teacher, My second teacher was Margaret Holt to whose class I went on those afternoons. both Margaret and Jenny were instrumental (amongst others) in setting up the Australian Lace Guild in 1979. Anna from a sunny Sydney - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
