My French son in law sent me the following this morning.  I had no idea that
there was so many interesting lace connections available.  I hope this will
not force you to spend so much on your computers that you stop making
lace--which for me is the most interesting part of this passion we all love.
If you want to have any news and pictures about lace sales in France, you can
do the following :

Type the web site adress : www.interencheres.com

then on the upper left side, before Rechercher, type dentelles

and then you will have all the next sales with descriptions and pictures.

Enjoy !!