Thank you Bev--you are the Superior Googler!  I was looking for "pin index" &
got something else entirely.  American pin makes bank pins like we used in
Kim's wire lace class.  AP seems to have fine silk pins & no chart/index but
will follow up even without a micrometer.  LOL  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie,
PA

A quick google of 'pin size chart' produced this web page: