Yesterday we had a wonderful evening with Alicia Jane Boswell in Amsterdam. She
gave a presentation about her work and her motivation of including lace in it.
She told us why she wanted to do that and that she teached herself how to make
bobbin lace and that she started right away with metal. In my opinion the hard
way, but she didn’t know and nobody told her. Her pieces are amazing, enamel
with lace patterns and real metal lace. Stunning.
At this time she is in Amsterdam for the Jewelry Art Fair last weekend. This
week she is enjoying sightseeing Amsterdam and meet people.

Gon Homburg, Amsterdam, The Netherlands