I have been looking for this as well, for a researcher who  came to see
Youghal at the Met, so if someone knows where it is, please tell me,  too.
Maureen says perhaps the V &A. According to the  Earnshaw book, the photos
were printed with the permission of the Queen Mum. My  thought would be the
Queen's Collection. But, the researcher seemed to indicate  that he had
already gone that route. Then, on the other hand, he didn't seem to  be
entirely
sure he had gotten the right information when he did. Does anyone  have a
contact in the Queen's Collection?

Devon