Hi Devon,

Thanks for the explanation.  I never thought a sun print process, but that make
a lot of sense.

I used to make blue line prints and that process used ammonia to set the lines;
but you still had to be careful not to keep the paper in the light too long
before running it through the machine.  I'm glad they aren't being used
anymore.  Paper cuts from those sheets were deep and painful. I kept
threatening to claim workman's comp every time I had to put a plan set together
back in my Junior Civil Engineering days <G>.

Kathy