Dear Fellow Spiders

As we are now into December and the count down for the Festive Season has
begun

I should like to share the work of myself and few good friends this Autumn.

We have animated my bobbin lace rabbits and you can see the result  best on my
Website.

Go first to the Christmas concert link and then for more info to the Movie
page.

        http://jeanmaryeke.co.uk/Christmas_Concert.php

        http://jeanmaryeke.co.uk/Movie.html

You can find it  also on Facebook under my name Jean Mary Eke and on

You Tube.  Best found if you type in 'Bobbin Lace Christmas'. or

                http://youtu.be/UnKuPB_h0ZY

I hope it will amuse you all and you will enjoy the little 'movie' as much as
we have enjoyed producing it.

We venture to hope that It will be a good way of spreading some fun from
bobbin lace and a way of
 interesting small children and the young at heart. I know embroidery has been
animated
 but I haven't seen any bobbin lace.
The Rabbits join me in sending their greetings and say they are planning more
.

If you enjoy please use the link for your friends.

Jean Mary Eke
In a rather chilly, dark and damp Brighton UK
where the Christmas lights are
making things more cheerful.