Could these be part of a game? - YES!  they are more likely Mahjong
counters than they are lace making bobbins.  The Chinese didn't make
lace...they did amazing embroidery.

As someone pointed out there is fabric or cord in some of the holes.  I'd
think they were beads attached to a bit of clothing or on strings used for
hair decorations before I'd think they were anything else.

Also, if that part of the ID is off they may not even bee Chinese in
origin.

--
Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Prove the
cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination.