For Elizabeth, Alex or anyone else planning to self publish--I would most
certainly help you if I knew anyone who provided a spiral-bound POD service!
My first idea would be to contact the folks at Country Bumpkin--they run a
quality operation--& they might be inclined to refer you.  My A to Z books are
in PA so I can't look for any identifying publisher's marks.  Can any of our
friends in Australia help?  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA

---- Elizabeth Kurella <ekure...@gmail.com> wrote:
I certainly agree that Spiral is a great way to go, but unfortunately my
digital printer does not offer that option.  Perfect binding is the only
binding they offer, as a way to keep costs down.