That problem seems to be an Outlook problem, not a PC problem. I have the
same thing happen on my PC in Outlook, but on my new laptop with Win8.1
which has it's own app for email, the whole message is there, and when I
read it on webmail it is there too. Just in Outlook or Outlook Express does
it truncate. It's a known problem, but being ignored by Microsoft.

Marianne

Marianne Gallant
Vernon, BC
www.yarnshop.ca
[email protected]


It's a problem receiving Arachne emails from certain members, too.   They
are OK if I read them on my android tablet, but when some messages come
through to my PC (running on Windows XP), as soon as there is an apostrophe
in the message, it changes that to a "b" and truncates the rest of the
message.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to