Becca, don't worry - there are quite a few experienced knitters on Arachne - for example David Collyer has nearly always got a pair of socks in progress, and I'm sure they can advise if asked.

In any case, knitting with holes in is lace - and there are far too few knitted lace designs and patterns in certain Lace magazines... (hint, hint!)

In message <918276768.394607.1391227473317.javamail.r...@sz0139a.emeryville.ca.mail.
comcast.net>, [email protected] writes
I am such a dough head. I sent my 'oh no' to the wrong group. I am knitting a pair of socks and the safety pins and pins. The short row heels I was looking for used bobby pins which are what you use in your hair. Again, sorry.

--
Jane Partridge

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to